Skip to main content
- We believe the Bible to be the verbally inspired, only infallible, authoritative Word of God, inerrant in its original writings.
- We believe that there is one God, Creator of heaven and earth, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the absolute deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the Father, and in His personal and imminent return in power and glory.
- We believe that man, created by a direct act of God and in His image, fell into a sinful state. All men thus have a sinful nature and absolutely need regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation from a lost state to eternal life with God. This salvation is wholly of grace, solely through personal faith in the work of Christ on the cross, faith in Him alone.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust; they who are saved unto the resurrection of life and they who are lost unto the resurrection of everlasting punishment.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in the Lord Jesus Christ as they are in His Church.